Jobs at Elitehost
We are looking for people who want a career in customer service/technical support and who want to be the best in the web hosting industry. Hosting is a fast-paced industry. With that said, we demand nothing but the best from our employees. So if you think you can deliver, then you're in the right place!
Sales & Technical Support
We are looking for an internet-savvy, knowledgeable, and friendly individual who loves helping others to join our client support team. As a client support representative you'll be responsible for monitoring our helpdesk, responding to basic sales and technical enquiries, escalating tickets, providing pre-sales and basic customer support through Live Chat, Twitter and Facebook. Your strong technical communication skills, awareness of social media "netiquette," and your ability to multi-task will be crucial as you answer customer’s inquiries. The job is a full-time position that will be handled remotely.
- Front line support via live chat and helpdesk.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
- Provide technical support for level one escalation issues via helpdesk.
- Monitor our Twitter and Facebook account
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from senior colleagues and management.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected.
- Experience with cPanel and all its subsystems (Apache, DNS, MySQL, PHP, Exim, Courier and many more).
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by management.
- Understanding of sales and able to handle tickets that involve both support and subtle sales pitches. - Experience with documenting procedures.
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed.
Department: Sales and Technical Support (Level 1)
Shifts: 5 x 8 hour shifts (with 30 minute break).
Location: This is a remote support position, open to any persons residing in South Africa. Although, you must be able to make yourself available in Johannesburg or Cape Town for a final interview.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com